Design and construct an addition and renovation of an existing building and provide new parking, terraces, seating walls, walkways, play areas and a new/revised service access drive layout.
Provided design development, construction documentation, bid administration, construction administration and regulatory permitting. The School comprises two buildings. The main building was constructed circa l927 as a single family home. The building was converted to a school circa 1950 and now serves grades K-12. This building formerly housed classrooms, a library, an art room, computer & science laboratories, and administrative facilities. The second building known as the Kinnicut Center was added at a later date and served as the school's multi-purpose room, gym, performance area, and dining space.