EXPAND YOUR CAREER WITH A GROWING FIRM
Blais Civil Engineers is a growing and dynamic site/civil engineering consulting firm with a diverse mix of
commercial, industrial, institutional and residential clients located in Maine and across the country.
We have a full-time Civil Engineer opportunity offering diverse and challenging responsibilities, with the ability to
expand your skill set and professional experience. We are looking for a talented, motivated individual who will
enjoy working on multiple projects in varying capacities, both on job sites and in the office.
Blais Civil Engineers offers a comprehensive benefits package including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k,
vacation time, bonus potential, and more. Starting salary commensurate with experience.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job duties will include site design, permitting, and construction administration services. As we continue to grow,
the position offers ample opportunity for increased responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- Strong written, verbal, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Design experience with commercial, residential, and industrial site design.
- Competency in: Word, Excel, Outlook, Autocad Civil 3D, HydroCAD
- Experience with construction documentation including drawings and specifications.
- Experience with preparing drawings including: site layout & utilities plans, grading & drainage plans, erosion &
sedimentation control plan, pre and post-development drainage plans, roadway plan & profiles, water quality
worksheets, site cross-sections
- Experience with stormwater management design and understanding of local/state permitting including MDEP
Stormwater/SLODA/NRPA, and Municipal site plan/subdivision permitting
- Construction administration and inspection experience
- Must have a valid driver's license
Other Helpful Experience:
- Public presentation
- Budget tracking
- Proposal writing
Send Your Resume To