EXPAND YOUR POTENTIAL WITH A GROWING FIRM
Blais Civil Engineers is experiencing growth and it is an exciting time in our company's development. We are a dynamic engineering consulting firm with a diverse mix of commercial, industrial, institutional and residential clients.
The Civil Engineer position provides an opportunity for a dedicated, hard-working individual to participate in site design, permitting, and construction administration services. As we continue to grow, there is ample opportunity for taking on increased responsibilities.
Blais Civil Engineers offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are the right individual, we would like you to become an integral part of our team. We appreciate your interest in Blais Civil Engineers! We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- 0-3 years' experience
- Strong written, verbal, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with commercial, residential, and industrial site design and permitting desired.
- Competency in: Word, Excel, Outlook, Autocad Civil 3D, HydroCAD
- Experience with construction documentation including drawings and specifications desired.
- Experience with preparing drawings including: site layout & utilities plans, grading & drainage plans, erosion & sedimentation control plan, pre and post-development drainage plans, roadway plan & profiles, water quality worksheets, site cross-sections desired.
- Must have a valid driver's license
Other Helpful Experience
- Construction administration and inspection experience
- Public presentation
- Budget tracking
- Proposal writing
Send Your Resume To