Blais Civil Engineers [BCE] is rooted in delivering services that support our clients' profit and development goals. Technical expertise, creative problem solving and a keen understanding of the people and processes behind every project continue to be the hallmarks of our company.
We Are Highly Collaborative
The core of BCE's service philosophy is the understanding that every project requires clear and open communication between all members of the development team. Therefore, we focus on anticipating challenges, promptly bringing them to light and proactively working to solve them.
What You Can Expect From Us
- We enjoy collaborating both internally and externally.
- We tell it straight – no beating around the bush.
- We like being involved in the project early on to identify issues and tackle them as a team.
- We adapt to the needs of the project – we can lead or play a supportive role.
- We can put teams together to manage your headaches – let us take care of the details, so you can focus on the big picture.
- We invest in the latest technology to provide complete & effective project support.
- We work well with architects, developers, construction managers, contractors, landscape architects, site evaluators – virtually anyone who is involved in a project.
Civil Engineering Consulting Services
BCE is able to provide exceptional civil engineering, project management and construction administration services to clients throughout Maine. We have professional registrations in the states of Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Virginia.
- Design and upgrade stormwater drains and structures. Design water, gas, electric, sanitary sewer and cable connections to existing and proposed developments.
- Ensure that travel ways to, from and onsite are designed to meet or exceed all applicable standards, industry guidelines and the practical needs of the end user.
- Stormwater Design & Retrofit taking natural resources into account. Design stream crossings to meet or exceed state and federal standards.